Источник: Электронный каталог отраслевого отдела по направлению «Юриспруденция»
(библиотеки юридического факультета) Научной библиотеки им. М. Горького СПбГУ
Russian Education Law Portal.
Полный текст документа:
Since 2002 year law faculty of the Saint-Petersburg State University participate in realization of the federal task program “Development of the united educational network” (2001-2005). According to the state order of the ministry of education of Russian Federation we construct the all-Russian special-purpose educational portal on the legal sciences.
The goals and the objects of the project
The special-purpose educational portal constitutes an information system, rest upon the modern Internet technology and is aimed to make easier the access of the population to the legal information, to stimulate exchange of the knowledge between the professional participants of the educational process.
The portal creates the conditions for:
- data-technological support and development of the educational process, for stage-by-stage transformation on the basis of the data technologies,
- for the most effective use of the research and educational potential of the country,
- render informational services to the different clusters of the population of the country and Russian-language citizens abroad.
Creation of the educational portal involves the decision of the following tasks:
- integration and expansion of the scientific and educational information, created by the highly skilled researchers, professors, teachers,
- attraction and expansion of foreign information of a great educational and scientific significance,
- assistance to the educational and scientific process be easing and increase of the effectiveness of the access to the informational resources,
The results of the work done will be:
- elaboration of the portal’s architecture of the hardware and software complex,
- creation of the system of distributed collection and expertise of the information, creation of the network of suppliers of the information on the universities and other educational institutions base,
- development and implantation of support system of interregional cooperation on different educational and scientific aspects (in the framework of the data domain),
- development of the effective monitoring system of demands for the content and shape of the representation of the portal,
- elaboration of the consultations support system for the participants of the educational process.
Portal structure provides for the possibility of it’s development by creation and annexation of new Internet resources.
The produced special-purpose educational portal is the constituent part of the federal educational portal.
The informational constituent contains the following structural clusters:
In the framework of the detailed structural clusters of the portals informational constituent there are the following the next kinds of the content:
- educational materials – educational and method literature, multimedia courses, etc.,
- library and publishers catalogue – electronic library catalogue of the participants of the portal, electronic publishers catalogue on legal literature published in the regions,
- additional educational and auxiliary materials- articles, essays, term papers, dissertations,
- training plans, programs and standards,
- documents – statutes, orders and other acts on the activity on institutes on higher and other education,
- institutes on higher and other education – description of Russian and foreign education institutes with law department,
- individuals - teacher’s staff of Russian Federation and famous Russian lawyers,
- news – news linked to the hyper text links,
- conferences- information on ongoing conferences with the portal related subject,
- forums – on-line forums on law and education problems,
- analytics- analytical articles and news, materials and review of legislation,
- consultations – on-line consultation for participants of the educational process,
- information on resources related to the portal subject but not included physically (exterior resources), published as a brief description with the link to the resource.
Special-purpose software of the portal includes:
- means for information research (research “devices” on external, external resources, news)
- communication facilities on catalogue support and forming ( by external resources),
- communication facilities on rubricator support and forming ( by internal resources),
- integration and information communication facilities,
- mechanism of allocation of the information according to the categories of users (dividing materials according to subject heading of user’s groups),
- editing, publishing and expansion communication facilities,
- support devices of the common interface, unified rules of the information filling and accompaniment of information resources,
- means of safe and uniform access to the resources, information filling, supplements and processes,
- means of cooperation with federal educational portal,
- preparation of the analytical reviews of strategy and prospects of legislation development,
- subscription to the fixed departments.
Access mechanism to the portal resources provides quickness and effectiveness of research of informational researches, in particular, provides speed of operation not less than 3000 http-inquiries in hour.
Server equipment of the software complex of the portal represents scaled multiunit processors. Web-servers and servers DB are in the “demilitarized zone”, organized on program and hardware-based level.
Portal hardware environment provides day-and-night no-break (undisturbed ) access for all internet users. Server’s storages make possible urgent exchange, there are backup coping systems for portal DB retention and for notification on fails and malfunctions in the portal services.
| Книги, статьи, документы
Если Вы не видите полного текста или ссылки на полный текст документа, значит
в каталоге есть только библиографическое описание.